- Minimum Age: 15 / 18 if active status
- Certification Prerequisites: Advanced Adventurer,
- Diver Stress & Rescue certification,
- 40 logged Dives,
- certification or equivalent experience: Navigation, Night & Limited Visibility, Deep Diving.
- Academic Sessions: Varies
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: Varies
- Open Water Dives: 20 or at least 50 total
- Maximum Training Depth: 40 meters / 130 feet
- Suggested Duration: 2 weeks
This program gives you the skills and experience required to safely lead groups of certified divers, and is the first step towards an exciting career as an SSI Dive Professional without requiring you to complete an instructor program. Professional Dive Guides can work for SSI Dive Centers, guiding dives in a variety of environments and conditions. You will earn the SSI Dive Guide certification after completing this program.
Small ratios of Instructor per student, flexible Schedule, all equipment rental included in prices plus beverages during dive trips.
For more information or booking requests please send as your message through the Contact form below. We aim to answer all of your enquiries in less than 24 hours!